Settling in the UK

Once you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be entitled to apply for permission to settle in the UK. Settlement is also known as ‘Indefinite Leave to Remain’. Your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.

If you wish to apply for settlement we can assist you with the preparation of your visa application and ensure that you meet with all the requirements of the relevant immigration rules.