At AS Solicitors we provide extensive experience in negotiating all kinds of property matters.
Our team of commercial solicitors will manage the progress of your transaction, ensuring that your goals and deadlines are met. We understand the challenges that come with running your own business and believe in offering a peace of mind, value for money service, tailored to your specific requirements.
Our services include:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and long lease investment property.
- Grant of new leases.
- Lease assignment.
- Draft, negotiating and managing leases on behalf of Landlords and Tenants alike.
- Lease renewals, drafting and service of break notices and rent review memorandums.
- Negotiating Heads of Terms in lease transactions.
- Sale of retail shops, restaurants and public houses as going concerns.
- Licences for occupation and tenancies at will.
- Negotiating and drafting the various forms of licences regularly encountered in commercial property matters such as licences to assign, licences to underlet and licences to alter.
Whether you are a Landlord or Tenant, we can also assist you during your tenancy with occupational services including:
- Rent reviews.
- Licences for alteration.
- Lease renewals and extensions.
- Surrender of leasehold interests.
BUYING OR SELLING A BUSINESS IN SOUTH EAST LONDON
We have dealt with hundreds of business sales and acquisitions throughout the UK and have work alongside companies of all sizes, so no matter whether you are a small family run firm looking to invest in a single office, or a larger scale corporation negotiating the purchase of a number of properties, we can help.
We will ensure that correct legal formalities are properly completed and that your interests are protected at all stages.
We will undertake a full investigation into the company in question, ensuring the price proposed is reasonable making you are fully aware of any assets that may be excluded, as well as liabilities, future profitability and any obligations you will take on as owner.
Our services in this field are worked out on a set fixed fee basis, so you can be comfortable in the knowledge that all our work will be covered by one price.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a business in the UK contact us on 020 8318 4345 and speak to a commercial property lawyer.
Commercial Conveyancing Property Solicitors Lawyers in South East London, Lewisham, Lee Green, Hither Green, Greenwich, Blackheath Kidbrooke, Eltham